Prof. Dr. Horst Domdey
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Horst Domdey, a trained biochemist, held research positions in Germany, Switzerland and the United States, before he became Professor for Biochemistry at the University of Munich in 1994. In the same year he co-founded Medigene, one of the first biotech companies in Germany. In 1996 he successfully led the Munich Biotech Initiative into the German BioRegio Competition. Since 1997 he has been the Managing Director of BioM, the cluster development and management organization of the Munich Biotech Cluster. Since 2006 he also manages the Bavarian Biotechnology Cluster. Since 2003, he is the scientific director of the Bavarian Genome Network BayGene, and since 2011 the coordinator of the Bavarian Center for Molecular Biosystems BioSysNet. He has been cofounder of BIO Deutschland, of the Association of the German BioRegions and of the Council of the European BioRegions (CEBR). In 2010 the Munich Biotech Cluster became – under his leadership – one of the winners in the German Leading Edge Cluster Competition.
- Managing Director of BioM Biotech Cluster Management GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Board member of BioM AG Munich Biotech Development, Munich, Germany
Member of the Supervisory Board
Mrs. Hiebeler-Hasner has started her career with Peat Marwick Mitchell & Co. now KPMG after having studied business administration at the Ludwigs-Maximilians University in Munich. As a tax consultant she founded her own tax consultancy firm in 1988. After various mergers with other consultancies the optegra consultancy group was established, with offices in Cologne and in Munich. With more than 110 employees optegra provides services such as legal and tax consulting, as well as auditing. Furthermore, Mrs. Hiebeler-Hasner and her brothers founded the H3 Aerospace GmbH & Co.KG, which purchased the Grob Aircraft AG in 2009. Grob Aircraft AG is a medium-sized company, with more than 250 employees, which develops and produces training aircrafts that are successfully sold world-wide. Apart from the professional abilities of Mrs. Hiebeler-Hasner, which include proficiency with regard to financial statements, securing of accounting continuity and tax consultancy, Mrs. Hiebeler-Hasner is also able to offer a huge entrepreneurial expertise due to her various business activities.
- Chairperson of the Supervisory Board of Grob Aircraft AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Ventuz Technology AG
- Managing Director of optegra GmbH & Co. KG Steuerberatungsgesellschaft (Tax Consultants) and of optegra Holding GmbH
- Managing Director of Wilder Kaiser GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft (Tax Consultants)
Yita Lee, Ph.D.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Yita Lee currently serves as Chief Scientific Officer of Sinphar Group, a publicly listed company in Taiwan, where he oversees the progress of the company’s R&D projects. As the President of Sinphar’s Subsidiary CanCap Pharmaceutical Ltd., he is in charge of plant manufacturing of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical soft-gelatin products in British Columbia, Canada. Furthermore, he holds positions as Director of SynCore New Drug co., Ltd., and as Director of ZuniMed Biotech Co., Ltd., since 2008 and 2012, respectively. Yita Lee earned his Ph.D. degree at Michael Smith Laboratories & Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of British Columbia. In 2008, he was appointed as director of the Taiwan Bio Industry Organization, as well as director of the Mont Jade Science and Technology Association (Canada) in 2006.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Sinphar Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Yilan, Taiwan
- Member of the Board of Directors of SynCore Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Yilan, Taiwan
- Member of the Board of Directors of ZuniMed Biotech Co., Ltd., Yilan, Taiwan
- Member of the Board of Directors of CanCap Pharmaceutical Ltd., Richmond, Canada