Medical Director / Head of Clinical Development (m/f)
Martinsried // looking for: immediately
We are looking for a Medical Director / Head of Clinical Development (m/f)
- Create and execute a clear, integrated, clinical development strategy
- Oversee the conception and design of clinical studies
- Represent the Company externally in medical and scientific communities and in meetings with regulatory agencies
- Build and maintain key opinion leader relationships
- Liaise with multiple contractors and internal stakeholders, including CROs, R&D and business development
- Provide ongoing clinical perspective to the R&D strategy, as well as to clinical, operating, manufacturing and business decisions facing the Company
- Continuous assessment and timely expansion of internal resources and capabilities in a fast growing Biotech company
- M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. with hemato-oncology experience, board certification preferred
- Multiple years of clinical research experience within pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry with strong understanding of clinical trial design and execution
- Track record of successfully initiating and moving projects from discovery into phase I/II
- Creativity, analytical thinking and a strong commitment to productivity
- Entrepreneurial spirit embracing change
- Leadership by example and through positive motivation and empowerment of subordinates
- You want to work within and shape a forward-looking and growing company?
- You are looking for a self dependent and multilateral job with great scope for design?
- You want to work in a team with a pleasant working atmosphere and short communication channels?
We would be pleased to receive your complete application by email to jobs(at)medigene.com under specification of our reference number MD01!